Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Taste of Champaign

The Taste of Champaign is just over a week away! I will have my own booth this year where I will be selling my paintings. I will have 29 paintings for sale in a large variety of sizes (from 2.5 x 3in. to 18 x 24in.), plus the portrait of Olive will be on display! Here is some general info about location and times:

Location:
West Side Park, Downtown Champaign, IL
Dates:
June 17-19th
Times:
Friday, June 17-5:00-10:00pm
Saturday, June 18 -11:00am-10:00pm
Sunday, June 19-11:00am-6:00pm
*Note: Artists are permitted to pack up early each night because of lack of lighting. Art booths may start closing as early as 8:30pm Friday and Saturday.

Below is a map of the layout of the park. My booth is number 8 (circled and highlighted in yellow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts