Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Salt Fork River Art Festival: Recap

I had a booth at the Salt Fork River Art Festival this past weekend. This time it was a two day event. Saturday turned out to be a perfect fall day--sunny and cool. I sold four paintings Saturday! Sunday was quite chilly and fewer people came out to see the art, however I sold one additional painting. I've still had no success selling my giclee prints, which is a bit disappointing. I think people really want to have something to take home with them instead of having to bother with placing an order. For future events I will probably just sell whatever prints I have instead of trying to take orders.
Olive came Sunday and we kept each other warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts